When I want to send multiple orders to the same customer in the same package what do I need to do in order to ensure the inventory, accounting, and ship confirmations are correct?
This is a manual process when you want to do this, here are the steps to make sure everything is correct:
- Open sales order of the item you did not use in the standard shipping process.
- View the invoice and confirm it was marked as paid, if not register a payment.
- Go back to the sales order and click view delivery order.
- Edit the delivery order and put the tracking number in for Carrier Tracking Ref and save.
- Click on Deliver then Transfer.
This will keep everything correct and handle ship confirmation back to eBay/Amazon.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!